You shall handle all purchased products with care. In order to carry out the same, you can follow the below mentioned recommendations:
• All jewellery is presented in a gift box.
• In order to protect your gold jewellery, it is recommended to store the same in the box provided with the purchased product and must be kept in a dry, cool place. All pieces must be kept individually to avoid any scratches.
• Always keep your jewellery away from direct sunlight.
• It is advisable to avoid contact with perfume, chemicals, deodorant, etc. If you do spray perfume near or directly on your jewellery, it may cause it to tarnish. Further, do not spray perfume on the part of your body where you will be wearing the jewellery as even if the perfume has dried/ evaporated, it may cause it to tarnish.
• To maintain the condition of your jewellery and keep it looking new, always remove your jewellery when showering, swimming or when undertaking any manual or domestic work.